Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Surgery ... again.
After consulting with the surgeon today, it was determined that I will have surgery again on Monday, October 25th at 7:30 a.m. Please send some prayers up to God. They will be taking out some more lymph nodes. I have the utmost confidence in my surgeon and when I get through this one, I'll have some time to heal before I start the chemotherapy. I am looking forward to beginning the healing process. God will be with me the entire way ... of that I am sure. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. You can't possibly know how much that lifts me up. I am overwhelmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning dear friend! You have no idea what an inspiration you are to so many. As I go about my days, I tell people about you and about your incredible strength and faith. Those are just some of the reasons that we all love you so much! You have always been the kindest, dearest person (glitter and all)! I have asked my friends to put you on their prayer lists! What's that expression? From our mouths to God's ears!
ReplyDeleteSending you hugs and sending God prayers!
Love ya!
Carol