Friday, October 22, 2010

Surgery ... bright and early Monday a.m.

I have just been lounging around these last few days.  Love being able to take a shower!  Can't get enough of that.  I called the nurse's hotline today to see if I could take off the steristrips on the masectomy incision and she said I could.  Now ... that's progress.  Get 'em off in time to get new ones on!  lol.  Region's Hospital called with surgery instructions.  I have to BE THERE by 5:30 a.m.  I won't need any anesthetic ... I'll just sleep through it because it's so early in the a.m.  Actually, surgery is at 7:30 a.m. and it will be about a 2 hour procedure.  I'll stay overnight and head home on Tuesday.  Thank you to all who have given me sooooo much encouragement and prayers ... keep 'em coming!!!  I love you guys!  God is good and He hears our prayers.  I'll update you after surgery ... probably Tuesday!  MMwwwwah.  (That's a kiss!)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!!! You never cease to amaze me! lol Maybe you will have time to teach me how to make those beautiful embroidered towels during your recovery!!! I'm all thumbs!

    God's blessing to you!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete