Monday, May 16, 2011

Nine down ..... 3 to go!!

Well, got to have a treatment and I'm finally down to 3 left.  Hopefully, they will go by uneventful.  Stayed at Toby and Diane's house this weekend and Diane found a bunch of food that I can tolerate.  I was eating really well and if I can keep that up, maybe these last treatments won't be so bad.  Had a nice heart to heart with the dr. and he explained some things to me and while I would have loved to not have a treatment this time, it is important to have it because some of the chemo can lose it's effectiveness if the treatments are too far between.  I certainly don't want that to happen so we did a treatment on Friday.  I don't want to miss any more either.  I'm ready to be done.  Thanks again to all of you for your support and prayers ... we are getting near to the end .... thanks for hanging in there with me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment