Friday, May 20, 2011
Two to go!!!!!!!!
Well, my blood count numbers were fine and I had another chemo today. TWO left. Can't wait to get it all done. I didn't have to take very many pain pills this week. My nose is really plugged and has been for weeks so they did do a CT scan on my sinuses, but they were not infected. Now I have some spray to put in there and hopefully that will help. My poor nose is so sore and now I have to put vaseline in it to try and heal it. My INR is low so now I have to start giving myself the shots in the stomach twice a day again. Yuk. Just until next Friday. I refuse to do it any longer because they are $200 for 2 weeks and we cannot afford that. So, he better get the dosage of the pills correct soon. My appetite is really good and I think that helped keep my numbers up. Pray I get through these last two with minimum trouble. We're almost there!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment