Saturday, May 7, 2011
Eight down ... Four to Go (It didn't happen)
Well, the treatment finally took a toll on me this week. It was the worst week so far. Tried to eat, but my stomach had other ideas ... just about everything came back on me. I took more pain pills than ever and it was just plain miserable. Dr. J. decided I needed at least a one-week break to recoup my body and build it back up so I can take these last four treatments. He gave me some new medicines for nausea. Hope that helps. So, we're still at 8 down, 4 to go, but I will get there. I haven't been known to take the easy way, so why start now. Looking forward to having this behind me. One disappointment is that Dr. J. would like me to get all my treatments out of the way before I go on a vacation, so Colorado is on hold until August. Thanks for all your support. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment