Friday, May 27, 2011
One ..... hear me ... One to go!!!!!
I went in today and I have a urinary tract infection. :( And I had a little temperature, but chemo was still a go. All my numbers looked pretty good. White count fell some (2.8), but still okay for chemo. Next Thursday I go in and get the filter taken out that was put in for the blood clots. I'm a little nervous about that .... then Friday ... THE LAST ONE!!! Hopefully, once chemo is done all these side effects will go away like the burn on my nose, the congestion in my nose, the tingling in my feet and hands and the burn on my hands. It will feel good when they all go away. Keep me in your prayers that my numbers stay good enough for treatment. Take care and I thank God for you every night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment