Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just when I think I'm out of the woods .....

Well, today, I got up with a fever ... again.  Tom and I drove down to Region's (after calling the oncologist) and they did blood work and my white blood count is 300 (normal is 4,000 - 11,000).  They put in "isolation" at home for a few days.  They are worried I'll get something.  I'm not to come in contact with anyone  for the next 5 days.  My temp was 100 when I called the dr. and when we got down there it had gone down to 99.7.  By the time we got home it was down to normal.  Thank you God.  I'm so scared I'm going to have another hospital stay .... and next Tuesday I have chemo again.  I guess I can look forward to a lot of time feeling fatigued.  Keep those prayers comin'!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Of course we've been hearing your story through my mom. Thank you for "friending" me as I can keep updated! We continue to pray for your health and the strength...both physically, mentally, and spiritually!

    ReplyDelete