Friday, March 25, 2011
The countdown continues --- 3 down 9 to go!
The countdown continues .... I am in single digits!!! I had a pretty good week. Wendy and the kids came up and visited last Saturday and I overdid it a bit. I was fine on Saturday, but Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I was soooooo tired. I think one of the hardest things is to know my limitations. It is going to take some time to gain back my strength and be able to do what I used to be able to do. You know it's funny, you don't even realize you're getting weak. I'll just have to be patient and gain it a little at t time. As the countdown continues, I'm one step closer to the final phase of my treatment. I have gone two weeks with no catastrophies (hospital stays) and I'm praying that it will continue for the rest of the treatments. Thanks for the prayers because they are definitely working. I pray for you each and every night. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment