Saturday, April 2, 2011
One-Third of the Way Done - 4 down .... 8 to go!!
God is good!!!! I've had another uneventful week. I now see a pattern in this chemo. Monday and Tuesdays are my DOWN days. I feel really awful on those days, but on Wednesday mornings I feel like a totally different person. But, I will take a couple of down days versus a hospital stay every other week!! I am a third of the way done and that makes me excited. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!! God has brought me through this ordeal and He's giving me such hope and expectation that I can hardly contain my joy! It's been a hard journey to get to this point, but building my relationship with God along the way has made this journey well worth it. Would my relationship have come this far if I hadn't gotten sick? Hmmmm.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have always admired you, Linda, and now even more so! You give strength to all who know you!
ReplyDeleteLove you, girlfriend!