Friday, April 15, 2011

Whoooo Hooooo ----- Half way there!!!!

I have 6 down and 6 to go!  Finally hit the half-way point.  I was on the fence AGAIN.  So again, pray that I can continue these.  This week was a really tough week.  I had 3 1/2 real down days.  Aching so badly that I had to take pain killers that I had left over from my surgery.  My doctor renewed the pain killers so this week I will have enough so when the pain in my bones gets so bad, I can at least alleviate that pain.  Tom was not happy I opted for the chemo.  He felt I should take a week off, but my numbers weren't any different than last week and I made it through that, but my dr., nurses and I all felt I should forge ahead.  I just want this over with and it definately makes me feel good that I'm half way.  My down days are spent sleeping mostly.  It's nothing that I sleep 12 hours a night and then nap away half the afternoon.  I just let my body dictate what I should do.  So, please continue to keep me in your prayers that I will weather this week and be ready for another chemo treatment on Friday.  Thank you and love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment