Friday, April 8, 2011

5 down with 7 to go.

Well, today I finished #5 .... #6 looks "iffy".  My numbers are down and I may have to build up a couple of weeks before I have the next one.  I'll come down next week, but I don't know if I'll have a treatment.  Yesterday I drove down to the cities all by myself (first time Tom's let me drive since September when I was diagnosed) and it was great.  I turned up the tunes and opened the sun roof and voila ..... instant happy and instant summer!  I met some special high school friends for lunch at Red Lobster and what fun we had.  Talk ... talk .... talk as only a bunch of women can.  :)  So, your assignment (if you choose to accept it) is to please pray that I'll be able to continue treatments.  I don't want to postpone any of these any longer.  I need this phase of treatment done.  So, thank you (in advance) for the prayers.  Happy spring!!!!!  Don't you just LOVE it?  Thank you God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment