Wednesday, November 24, 2010
So, far ... so good
Well, it's Wednesday. 2 days after chemo. Good news ... no nausea (maybe a bit of queasy now and then, but nothing much). I am having a little trouble sleeping, but as of today, I don't have to take the steroids until the next round, so maybe that will help with the sleeping. I am a bit achy, but that's to be expected too. Nothing I can't handle though. Glad we are home before the storm hits and we can just put a log in the fireplace and hunker down for the next few days. I think it will be a few lazy days ahead for us. That's not a bad thing. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and tell you I am thankful for all your love, prayers and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Thanksgiving and happy hunkering.
ReplyDelete