Wednesday, November 3, 2010
God hears prayers .... always.
Today I woke up and felt a feeling of anxiety. It was time to go find out the pathology results of last week's surgery. Of course I wanted to know, but also was afraid to know. Tom and I got drove down to Regions . Barb at the Breast Care Center went over the pathology report with us right away. We got the BEST NEWS that we could ever have gotten! No cancer anywhere. The lymphnodes they removed were negative with no signs of cancer and where they reopened the breast, there was no cancer. Everything benign!!! It's a good thing God had me in His arms because when I heard the news, I actually thought my knees would buckle from relief. Barb then removed all my drains which were well taken care of by Lori and that was such a relief to have them out. Barb then gave both Tom and I big hugs. Still I am in awe. We then went and scheduled for Tuesday, November 9th an appointment with a woman who will fit me for a prosthesis, an appointment with a physical therapist and an appointment with Dr. J., my oncologist. He will now figure out the course for the rest of my treatment. When chemo will start and for how long. The girls and Tom will all be there for our meeting with Dr. J. Tuesday will be a busy day. When we got in the car to go home, I cried tears of joy and couldn't stop thanking God for hearing all of your prayers. My thanks to all of you is sincere and heartfelt. I'm only one third of the way to recovery, but with God's and your support I can do this!!! LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT NEWS Linda!!!
ReplyDelete