Well, I think I'm going to survive!! Last week kicked me in the bootie! I have lists and lists of things to discuss with my Oncologist. I wrote everything down and maybe next time won't be so bad. Today I woke up feeling 100% better. I'm sleeping and I have some energy today. My blanket and pillow have been my constant companion this past week, but I'm ready to tackle some laundry and start some Christmas baking. God is good ... He lifts us up and carries us through the times we can't .... I found that out .... the hard way.
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor. 12: 9,10
ReplyDelete